Sign Up to our social questions and Answers Engine to ask questions, answer people’s questions, and connect with other people.

Sign In

Login to our social questions & Answers Engine to ask questions answer people’s questions & connect with other people.

Forgot Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

You must login to ask question.

Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.

HOW TO UNLOCK SCRAMBLED CHANELS POWERVU KEY SOFTCAM HOW HACK SCRAMBLED CHANNEL 2021 HINDI

HOW TO UNLOCK SCRAMBLED CHANELS POWERVU KEY SOFTCAM HOW HACK SCRAMBLED CHANNEL 2021 HINDI

Many people watch my video and ask if you need any help. I have no income from YouTube, you can help me if you need it. Google pay number …

source

Related Posts

34 Comments

1. Please help me sir solid 6141 setbox he sir Sony network no work sir please powerkey chahiye please Aalphbox software key he

2. sir i am at Kenya there is a free to air the internal software its slimier to that one can it work

3. HELLO AM IN CAMEROON HOW TO GET A GOOD DTB FIRMWARE ?
    THE ONE I BOUGTH IS FAKE PLEASE HELP ME OUT I REALLY NEED IT

4. I have Xman G8 box set. How can I change the software and unlock scramble channels? Can we chat whtsapp? +255 744 79 36 78

5. I have a star track iptv reciever ive connected my hotbird satellite cable to the box free to air channels are working but not ones with dollar signs any way of unlocking them?

6. How can I search channels to free to air decoder star ? There are 3 channels only why? No Cartoons channels for baby and so on.
    Thanks so much God bless u.

7. Please am in Ghana but Google no give me my reciever(Qualityadvance S2) firmware.Do we have DTB firmware for all recievers????

Leave a comment