- Press the Home button on your TV remote to access the Home Screen. Using the directional pad on the remote, navigate to Source. When the selector is placed over Source, the Source menu will appear. Press UP on the directional pad to access Universal Remote.
- Select Universal Remote on the Source screen. Next, select Start and make sure the device you want to connect is turned on. When your desired device displays, select it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup and register the device. The instructions may vary, depending on the device type selected.
- Your TV and the remote will memorize the external device and its connection port (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.) to make controlling everything even easier.
- Occasionally, the device may not respond after it’s registered. To make sure the connection is made, you need to re-register the device.
🎁Recommended: Buy, sell or lease used, household items, cars & other items near you on the new OLX KENYA Platform.
⚡Recommended: Post your new or used items on new olx platform with unlimited storage and access to premium features. >>Get started<<
Leave a comment